Monday, February 12, 2007

Well its been a little while since my last post, because i've been really busy working out and getting all my shit together for vacation next week. I'm going to Smugglers Notch next week to ski and I could not be happier, because for the last two years I havent been able to ski because of my knee and because I love it up there. I go there with my family every year and its a trip that I look foward to right after New Years. This will be my first time skiing in two years and I have to say that I am really excited, I hope that my lack of skiing didn't hurt my ability any, because I love skiing the harder trails. I am leaving on Saturday hopefully and will be coming back the next Saturday. As for hockey, today will be my first and only start of the season as coach finally decided to let me play in another game, even though it is the last game of the season and is pretty pointless. Since I was out of hockey for 2 years because of my knee, I didn't expect that much playing time anyway, but there were a couple of times where I thought that I should have gone in that I didn't, oh well.

No comments: